COVID-19 GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
Venue capacity 30 indoors and 20 outdoors.
** From April 12th **
** Outdoor Service only **
All customers must:
- Face masks must be worn at all times apart from once seated
- Keep social distancing where possible (preferably 2 Meters)
- Use Hand Sanitizer regularly where provided.
- Do not enter the building if showing any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and stay safe.
- Upon entry you will be required to scan the QR code, or leave your name, contact and temperature check which we will keep on record for 21 days required for track and trace purposes.
- Do not move any furniture, they have been positioned for social distance.
- Only 2 people in either ladies or gent’s toilets at any time
- No approaching the bar, full table service only.
- Please pay contactless where possible but cash is accepted.
- Children must always be supervised and remain seated.
- No mixing of households when seated indoors unless in a support bubble (single parent/person living alone)
- Households can mix in the beer garden, but the rule of 6 still applies.
- Remember Hands – Face – Space
We hope all customers adhere to the guidelines that we have set out, If we feel the measures we have in place are not been fulfilled a warning will be given. If failing that you will be asked to leave the premises.
Please don’t be offended if turned away because of capacity restrictions.