COVID-19 GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
We ask all customers adhere to the guidelines that we have set out. If we feel the measures we have in place are not been fulfilled a warning will be given. If failing that you will be asked to leave the premises.
Venue capacity 30 indoors and 20 outdoor.
Please don’t be offended if turned away because of capacity restrictions.
- All customers must keep social distancing where possible (preferably 2 meters)
- Use Hand Sanitizer regularly where provided.
- Do not enter the building if showing any symptoms of COVID 19, stay home and stay safe.
- Upon entry you will be required to leave your name and contact number which we will keep on record for 21 days required for track and trace purposes.
- Please follow queueing/one-way system at busier periods.
- Do not move any furniture, they have been positioned for social distance.
- 1 in 1 out policy in place for toilet use.
- Please limit trips to the bar, table service is available.
- Please pay contactless where possible but cash is accepted
- Children must always be supervised.